sexta-feira, maio 25, 2007

::Em algum lugar do passado (num novembro distante de 2003 fizeram um poema para mim)::


So many things I wanna to say to you
so many things I wanna share with you
So many nights without sleep
Only thinking about you

Day and night you´re with me
I just can´t get you out of my head
Everything I do reminds me of you
The way you hug me
The way you kiss me
The way you hold me in your arms

You´re my everything
My reason to go on living
My sunshine on a cloudy day
My blanket on a cold night

I think I´m going nuts
I don´t know what to do
I don´t know what to say
My hands shake when you´re around
My heart beats faster
My thoughts race
I cannot breathe without you
I cannot live without you

::Sábias palavras::

Liberdade é amar quem se ama mesmo que não ame você
Grafite na Rua da Consolação

Nenhum comentário: